5.1 SURROUND SOUND AUDIO TEST DVD
Signal types: sine, sweep, noise, phase. Ideal also for use with a PC audio analyzer.
Shipping / Return
Terms & Conditions
With the video DVD you can optimize the surround sound in no time. It also supports you with the purchase, such as the selection of the subwoofer. Test signals from 15 Hz show which subwoofer produces the best low bass. Helpful: The included chapter list shows the signal overview grouped by color and states the intended use.
What the DVD does:
- Signal output per channel (Dolby Digital 5.1) for best possible results.
- Supported channels: Front Left, Front Right, Center, Rear Right, Rear Left Subwoofer/LFE
- 49 DVD chapters for quick selection of test titles
- In total 244 test signals
- TV shows current signals and output channel
Examples of use:
- Measurement of frequency response via "Pink Noise" and free "RTA Analyzer" app for cell phone
- Frequency response measurement via "white noise" and FFT cell phone app or PC audio analyzer, like stute.x1A
- Sound improvement by measuring and correcting the frequency response via EQ / tone control of the home cinema receiver
- Acoustic subwoofer test with signals starting at 15Hz
- Acoustic test channel assignment (wired correctly?)
- Acoustic test speaker polarity (+/- reversed?)
- Identification of vibrations in loudspeaker, stand or furniture with sine or sweep signal
- and more...